Arnold Jensen Electrical provides a full power, lighting, heating and data function service to commercial clients throughout Christchurch and Canterbury.
We have the experience and expertise to complete installations that range from entire multi-level high-rise corporate buildings to single level, single unit businesses, so no job is too big or too small.
We have completed many major projects for shopping malls and large retail outlets, schools and universities, hospitality and tourism businesses, and many other large operations.
Our Commercial Electrical Services Include:
- Rapid -response breakdown team
- Power consumption logging and management (for reduced power bills)
- Customised planned preventative maintenance (for reduced down times)
- Safety inspections and portable appliance testing (for health and safety purposes)
- Full electrical design and build
- Lighting maintenance and relamping programmes
- Emergency lighting
- UPS installation and maintenance
- Generator installation and maintenance
- Portable appliance safety testing and inspections
- Switchboard maintenance i.e. thermal imaging
- Office fit outs and re-builds / remodelling
- Reliable 24hr breakdown and emergency service
The convenience and reliability of our planned maintenance programme means you're able to concentrate on your core business, leaving us to quietly take care of routine but important tasks such as re-lamping and safety inspections.
Contracting and Servicing
Arnold Jensen Electrical Ltd has two dedicated departments devoted to the needs of our commercial clients - the Contracting department, which deals with new installations and remodelling and upgrades, and the Servicing department, which covers maintenance and emergency break down and repair tasks. Combined, they form a reliable and unobtrusive support system for the busy property manager or owner.